We made it by means of January and are SO excited to share February’s Recipe of the Month! *A reminder that we’re not known as the “AK Dinner Occasion,” please notice that the brand new hashtag for sharing is #AKRecipeoftheMonth.
IMPORTANT: please scroll down and skim under for all the deets on this month’s recipe, key dates for the month, tips on how to enter the giveaway, and our charity of the month!
When you haven’t but, enter your title & electronic mail under to get Recipe of the Month updates all through the month and to be the primary in line to see subsequent month’s recipe.
February’s Recipe of the Month
You’re going to LOVE February’s Recipe of the Month: Grain Free Tahini Brownies (the perfect brownies I’ve ever eaten!) I really imply it once I say these are the BEST brownies I’ve ever eaten.
We now have many various methods you could customise these brownies to really make them your personal. Test them out under and, in fact, learn by means of the recipe weblog put up itself for all the ideas you’ll want.
- For the tahini: a pure, drippy almond butter, cashew butter or sunflower seed butter ought to work, however tahini is the best choice! We don’t advocate peanut butter because it will get too dry.
- For the coconut sugar: be happy to make use of brown sugar as a substitute. Discover ways to make your personal right here! I really desire to make use of brown sugar on this recipe for a fudgier brownie!
- To make dairy free: you’ll want to use dairy free chocolate chips like this brand.
- To make vegan: use two flax eggs rather than the common eggs. Discover ways to make flax eggs right here!
Right here’s how the Recipe of the Month works
- The recipe: on the primary Wednesday of every month we’ll share a reader-favorite Bold Kitchen recipe to make that month. You’ve the complete month to make the recipe!
- The giveaway: While you make the recipe (anytime through the month!) you could have two other ways to enter to win a $100 Goal reward card. We’ll randomly choose a winner on the finish of the month. See under for the 2 methods to share! USA & Canada solely.
Two methods to enter the giveaway
While you make the recipe, there are two other ways to share your creation with us with a view to enter to win the $100 Goal reward card (U.S. & Canada solely):
1. On the weblog: go away a remark and price the recipe right here with the hashtag #AKRecipeoftheMonth, plus your title and electronic mail (so we all know you made it!) Scroll all the best way previous the recipe itself within the weblog to the place it says “Depart a remark & a score.” Increase!
2. On social media: Share a photograph of your recipe creation on social by way of Instagram (tales or in-feed), TikTok, or in our Facebook Group by tagging @ambitiouskitchen and including the hashtag #AKRecipeoftheMonth. *Please notice for Instagram your profile should be public in order that we are able to see your posts.
- Wednesday, February 1st: February’s recipe is right here! On this date, you can begin cooking & sharing your recipe images on social and on the weblog.
- Monday, February twenty seventh: the final day to submit your recipe images on social and on the weblog.
- Tuesday, February twenty eighth: giveaway winner chosen, notified by way of electronic mail, and shared on social.
- Wednesday, March 1st: March’s Dinner Occasion recipe introduced!
Let’s give again
Every month we’ll choose a brand new group the place we’ll donate funds as a option to unfold the love and do some good. This month we’re donating to the Marsha P. Johnson Institute — a company that protects and defends the human rights of Black transgender folks by organizing, advocating, creating therapeutic communities, and extra.
Be part of us in donating to this wonderful trigger by clicking here!
Be part of the get together
Prepared to affix the get together and get cooking? When you haven’t but, enter your electronic mail under and we’ll ship you the recipe as quickly because it drops initially of every month, reminders concerning the giveaway, announce the winners, and extra. Let’s do that!
Previous Recipes of the Month
- February: Candy & Spicy Sizzling Chili Rooster Noodles, donating to Digs with Dignity.
- March: Candy & Spicy Sesame Rooster Meatball Bowls, donating to International Rescue Committee.
- April: Vegan Pasta Primavera with Creamy Garlic Cashew Sauce, donating to FoodCorps.
- Might: Rattling Good Salmon Taco Bowls For Two, donating to National Abortion Federation Hotline Fund
- June: 30 Minute Brown Butter Goat Cheese Grilled Veggie Orzo, donating to the National Parks Foundation
- July: Loopy Good Avenue Corn Rooster Tacos, donating to the Brave Space
- August: Pesto Rooster Stuffed Zucchini Boats, donating to the ACLU
- September: One Pan Thai-Impressed Coconut Yellow Curry Rooster & Rice, donating to Adopt a Classroom
- October: Spicy Black Bean Rooster Enchiladas with Pumpkin Bitter Cream Sauce, donating to Techos Pa Mi Gente
- November: Dad’s Creamy & Tacky Au Gratin Potatoes, donating to Free Root Operation.
- December: Unimaginable Gingerbread Oatmeal Cream Pies, donating to The Love Fridge.
- January: Therapeutic Curry Butternut Squash Lentil Soup, donating to The Sierra Club.